Feeding your little ones can truly become a chore at times. They do not like this and that is “disgusting.”
Unfortunately, I am not here to tell you the secret to getting your kiddos to eat their fruits and vegetables, but I will share one of my favorite kid meals with you guys.
These mini corn dog nuggets are a perfect weekend lunch meal and sometimes, I even will pack these in my oldest son’s school lunchbox.
You will be shocked at how easy these babies are to make and how your kids will be wanting more.
- 1 package hot or sausage dogs, of your choice
- 1 can crescent rolls
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare baking pan lined with parchment paper or silicone baking mat, set aside.
2. Slice hot dogs into fifths.
3. Roll out crescent dough on a cutting board. Pinch seams together slightly. Slice with pizza cutter horizontally 4 times and vertically 6 times; giving a total of 24 pieces of dough.
4. Wrap each hot dog in a piece of crescent dough and place on prepared baking pan.
5. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes. Serve with ketchup or mustard.
6. Be sure to give the leftover hot dogs to your puppies who have been patiently waiting for a bite.