As we have previously discussed, we eat lotsa pasta up in this house. One of my go-to weeknight meals is this skillet lasagna.
I almost always have all of these ingredients on hand and I will whip this up when I am lacking creativity or I do not have a ton of time to prep for dinner.
Skillet lasagna is lovely, family-friendly, and a skillet-full of goodness.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-24 ounce jar of pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 12 ounces of pasta, cooked al dente
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the ground beef and garlic, then drain any excess fat.
- Pour in the pasta sauce, add the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper, then stir.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes to let seasonings meld together.
- Add the sour cream and stir until combined.
- Throw in the mozzarella, parmesan, and cooked pasta, and then stir to combine.
- Serve hot with a little mozzarella and dried parsley flakes on top.