Does anyone else have a picky eater in their family? No, just me?
Well, my oldest son, Maksen, has been picky since he turned 2. There are very limited things that he will eat and let me tell ya, it is ANNOYING sometimes.
Y’all, this meal is perfect for kids, unless your kids just plain don’t like pizza, which I’m sorry if that is the case for you. Not only is this meal great for kids, but throw a side salad in the mix, and boom, adult-friendly.
The best part is that this will be on your table in less than 25 minutes!
Open a can of crescent rolls on a flat surface.
Separate the dough into 4 pieces by pinching 2 triangles together, making sure the seams are together.
Sprinkle some mozzarella down the center, about 2 tablespoons.
Add 4 pepperonis on top.
Fold each side to the middle, pinching the dough together.
Then, all you have to do is twist!
Repeat with the rest of the dough.
Bake at 350ºF for 18-20 minutes.
Serve with a side of marinara!
- 2-8 count packages of crescent rolls
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 32 pepperonis
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Roll out the crescent dough and separate by pressing two triangles together to make 4 rectangles per package.
- Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons mozzarella down the center of the dough and place 4 pepperonis on top of the cheese.
- Fold each side over to the middle, pinching the dough together on the edges.
- Twist the dough and place on the baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve with a side of marinara for dipping and enjoy!