Another day, another sheet pan dinner. This recipe is super easy, super delicious, and can be marinated overnight, if you wish to do the prep the night before.
I love balsamic vinegar and could probably drink it by itself. I know, I know, I am strange. Aric makes fun of me because I will randomly smell the vinegar bottles.
And next time you are at the store, look in the vinegar section for some balsamic reduction glaze. Your life will be forever changed!
Tuscan Sheet Pan Dinner
In a large measuring cup, combine some olive oil, balsamic, and garlic with parsley flakes, dried basil, salt, and pepper. Whisk until mixture is emulsified.
Lop off the ends of some fresh green beans.
Place the green beans in a large resealable plastic bag.
Halve a few Roma tomatoes.
And place the tomatoes in the bag with the green beans.
Place some boneless skinless chicken breasts in a separate large resealable plastic bag.
Pour half of the marinade in the bag with the green beans and the half in the bag with the chicken.
Seal the bags and place them in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
Arrange the chicken and veggies on a lined sheet pan, discard any marinade left in the bags.
Roast for 25 minutes, gently shaking the pan once during that tie. The chicken should be cooked through and the vegetables are browning.
Scoop up on a plate and sprinkle on some fresh parsley and serve.
A little balsamic glaze over the top pushes this dish right over the edge.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 5-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5-6 large Roma tomatoes
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- Balsamic reduction glaze
- In a large measuring cup, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and garlic, along with the parsley flakes, dried basil, salt, and pepper. Whisk until mixture is emulsified.
- Place the chicken breast in a large plastic resealable bag and pour in half of the marinade. Seal the bag and set aside.
- Halve the tomatoes lengthwise and trim the ends off of the green beans in a separate large resealable bag and pour in the other half of the marinade. Seal the bags and place the plastic bags in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Arrange the chicken and veggies on a lined sheet pan, discard any marinade left in the bags.
- Roast for 25 minutes, gently shaking the pan once during that time. The chicken should be cooked through and the vegetables are browned.
- Sprinkle on the fresh parsley and some balsamic reduction glaze, if desired.