I have been pretty obsessed with overnight oats recently.
This quick and easy breakfast in a jar can be made the night before and can be taken with you on the go.
These bad boys are protein-packed and beyond filling in the best kind of way. Oh, and did I mention, easy to make?!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- In a jar that can be sealed, combine all of the ingredients and stir or shake to combine.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours, adding more milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the top and serve!
Cinnamon Bun overnight oats
In a resealable jar, add in some oats, brown sugar, chia seeds, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt.
Add in some plain Greek yogurt, about a half of a cup of milk of your choice, and some vanilla extract.
Place the lid on the jar and shake.
Store in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, but preferable overnight.
When ready to serve, add in some more milk if needed, and a sprinkle of cinnamon on the top.
And voila, you have a protein-packed breakfast!