January is the time of year where most people like to start the new year off with wanting to eat healthier.
Well, if you are looking for a healthy and filling breakfast, look no further.
These piña colada overnight oats are absolutely delicious, can be made ahead of time, and are packed with fiber and protein. What’s not to love?
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- extra pineapple, coconut, and honey, for topping
- In a jar that can be sealed, combine all of the ingredients and stir or shake to combine.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours, adding more milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Before serving, top with extra pineapple, shredded coconut, and a drizzle of honey. Serve!
- Overnight oats can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
piña colada overnight oats