I am still on the overnight oats train.
Overnight oats are healthy, beyond easy, and PACKED with nutrition and flavor.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt of your choice
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- raspberries, for topping
- lemon zest, for topping
- Add oats, chia seeds, brown sugar/maple syrup, yogurt, raspberries, milk, and lemon zest into a jar with a lid.
- Stir to combine ingredients, place on lid, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, remove from the refrigerator and add more milk if necessary.
- Top with raspberries and lemon zest. Enjoy cold!
- Overnight oats can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Raspberry Overnight Oats