Y’all this pie is to die for. The salty and crunchy crust is filled with a whipped cream and cream cheese mixture that tastes like a no-bake cheesecake. The fresh peaches and raspberries topped with hot honey? Perfection. This pie is so incredibly easy to make and should be on your summer table for dessert.
- 1-1/2 cups finely ground salted pretzel crumbs
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves/jam
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 ripe & firm peaches, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- To make crust, preheat oven to 350ºF. In a medium bowl, combine the pretzel crumbs, butter, and brown sugar. Mix until combined and it resembles sand. Remove 2 tablespoons of the crust mixture and spread on a small baking sheet. Press the remaining crust into a 9-inch pie plate. Transfer both to the oven and baked until toasted, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely before filling. Break the extra pieces into crumbs and set aside for serving.
- Meanwhile, make the filling. In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat the cream and vanilla extract on medium-high speed until soft peaks begin to form, 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle the sugar in slowly while still beating. Continue mixing until stiff peaks begin to form. Add the cream cheese in small pieces. Continue to mix until incorporated, 30 seconds more.
- To assemble the pie, spread the raspberry preserves over the bottom of the cooled crust and then spoon the cream over the top, spreading in an even layer. Cover and chill for at least 6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- To make the topping, bring the honey to a boil in a medium saucepan, simmering for 1 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the peaches, tossing to combine. Let sit for 10 minutes or until cooled.
- To serve, spoon the peach slices over the cream, reserving some of the peaches and honey for serving. Add the raspberries to the top and sprinkle the reserved pretzel crumbs over the top.
- Slice and serve immediately, topped with additional peaches and honey.
- Peach raspberry pretzel pie is best served the day it is made and should be stored in the refrigerator.