I try realllly hard to balance my meals and make sure to eat a super healthy lunch so I can pig out at dinner. This grapefruit goat cheese salad has the perfect balance between sweet, sour, salty, and peppery. You’ll love this!
- 6 cups mixed greens, such as kale, spinach, and arugula
- 1 pomegranate, arils removed
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups Buttered Walnuts or Pecans
White Balsamic Dressing
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper
- Make the Buttered Walnuts or Pecans according to directions.
- Add the greens to a large salad bowl. Add the pomegranate arils, grapefruit slices, cranberries, goat cheese, and walnuts. Gently toss the salad.
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a glass jar and shake to combine.
- Just before serving, drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss. Enjoy!
One thought on “Grapefruit Goat Cheese Salad”