Being a good ole southern girl, we love our casseroles. Any baked item covered in cheese, count me in!
This chicken tetrazzini is so yummy, so creamy, and screams comfort food. My kids love this recipe and it is so easy! It also reheats very well. What’s not to love?
Try it and find out!
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 8 ounces pasta cooked, al dente
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in chicken, chicken broth, and pasta.
- Place chicken mixture in a greased baking dish, top with cheeses, and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!